In case you have brought the Switch bundle, then you can redeem the Fortnite skin on any other platform. You will get the guidelines on how to claim the Nintendo Switch Fornite skin in this article. This procedure is a little bit different for each computer.
Steps to Redeem Codes for Fortnite
· Go to the Epic Games Store on your default browser.
· Log in to the Epic Games account.
· After redeeming the code, it will link to the Epic Games account which you have logged in already.
· You need to check whether you are using the correct one.
· Go to the name of the account located in the upper right-hand side of the screen.
· Search and press on the Redeem code option.
· In the code redemption website, press on the number section.
· Type the code as it is on the card which you have to gotten with the Switch.
· After that, press on the Redeem option.
· When you open the Fortnite, you will get the bundle in cosmetics.
· In case it does not appear instantly, then redeem the bundle on your Switch. Here are the steps mentioned below to do so:
1. Go to the Switch Home menu.
2. After that, choose the Nintendo eShop.
3. Select the account which you wish to enable.
4. You will get the “Enter Code” option.
5. It is located on the left-hand corner of the display.
6. Choose it so that you can ask the section to enter the code.
7. Type the code in the section.
8. After completing all these steps, choose the “Send” option.
9. Now, you can download the game automatically on the switch.
10. After signing in to the game, you can use the bundle.
Steps to Claim the Skin on your Xbox and PS4
· The Xbox Home menu helps you to go to the Microsoft Store.
· After you are in the Microsoft Store, find the Use a Code option.
· Type the code in the column which is showing on the screen.
· After that, choose the Next option.
· Now you will get the option to log in, in case you have not already logged in, then do it before typing the code.
The additional way to claim the Skin on your Xbox and PS4 is mentioned below:
· Click on the Playstation Store.
· It is located on the Home menu.
· Search and choose the option which is named as “Redeem Codes.”
· It is located on the left-hand side of the display.
· Enter the code in the section.
· Click on the X button to move to the next step.
· Choose the Confirm option.
· Click on the X option to move to the next step.
· Choose the OK button.
JEANNE E. WINFIELD is an avid technical blogger, a magazine contributor, a publisher of guides at mcafee.com/activate, and a professional cyber security analyst. Through her writing, she aims to educate people about the dangers and threats lurking in the digital world.